Tuesday 24 April 2012

Stressed.

I want to write something every day. 

Unfortunately today I just don't feel like there's much to say.  Actually, it's more like....I don't want to talk about it.

I have a stressful meeting tomorrow at work and I'm worried I won't sleep tonight.  I've already taken one ativan today and fucking celebrity rehab has me worried that my little "chill pills" are going to turn me into a clown-make-up-wearing crazy person who will fall into seizures if I stop taking them.

Eventually I suppose it will be revealed that I have been seeing someone.  I'd like to take more time to write about how this came to be but for now, I'm just putting it out there.  I'm seeing someone.  I told him I was stressed about my meeting tomorrow (which I am going to partially for him) and he threw his hands up and said "it has to be done".

Luckily, I have another great guy friend who has a very health perspective on most things and he was able to give me some great advice.   I told my "lovah" about said advice and he hasn't responded to me since.  I suppose he think I'm not handling it the right way.

This is the last thing I need to be dealing with right now.

Also, I heard from a friend who has been a bit bummed lately (because she "needs to get laid") and when I asked what she was up to she replied, "Contemplating suicide, the usual.  You?"

.........

Not funny.  Not cute.

One bad day at work does not a suicidal person make.

But then what do I know.

~Marly

No comments:

Post a Comment