Tuesday 29 May 2012

I haven't written much lately because things haven't been that bad. Theyhaven't been that good either.  Just....not bad.

I'm still sleeping as much as ever.  Last night I only got 8 hours sleep  and I was utterly exhausted at work today.  I've been reading a lot about sleep and how it relates to depression and some studies have shown that sleep deprivation can actually help those in a depressed state.  I believe this to be true based on my own experience. When I've gone to bed really late and know I'll have to face the day with much less sleep then I would like, it never seems to be as bad as I expect. Too tired to get into it right now.

I just spent the evening with "The person I've been seeing" (PIBS?  LOL)  I always seem to feel worse after spending time with him.  So what is the point?  Why do I continue on? 

I really thought he cared about me.  I really thought I was making the right decision in letting him "in".  I'm really starting to think that he's not the right kind of guy for me but then again, I'm not ready to give up.

I need to find a new therapist. 

~Marly

No comments:

Post a Comment