Tuesday 10 July 2012

Not Sure.

I haven't written in a while.  I can't say it's because I've been feeling really great - not even close.  Writing used to come so easily for me in times of trouble....now it seems pretty pointless.  I haven't wanted to deal with what is really going on in my life and unless I want to make this blog fictional, writing wasn't going to help my denial.  But denial wasn't helping either so.....I'm back.

Things have been hard lately - not gonna lie.  Yesterday I bought a self-help book and at first I felt empowered by the things I was reading and relating to but now I feel so much more discouraged.  So much more damaged.  I have a lot of work to do.  And no idea of how to do it. 

It's late and I should probably go to bed but I want to write more tomorrow. I just want everthing to be ok again.

~Marly

No comments:

Post a Comment